Terms and Conditions (Trade)
Terms and Conditions – Trade Customers
To place an order you can contact us by phone, email or post:
Telephone: 01423 885922
Post: 16 Freemans Way, Harrogate, North Yorkshire HG3 1DH
• New customers will be required to pay on a pro forma basis for their first order. • On the completion and acceptance of a credit application, subsequent orders will be on a 30-day account basis
• Account payments must be paid within 30 days of invoice date (NOT at end of month following). • Severely overdue accounts will be passed over to a credit control company at the expense of the account holder and will be charged at 8% above the base rate, commencing from the due date of the payment.
• Orders over £350 are delivered free of charge within mainland UK.
• Carriage will be charged at cost on all orders totalling less than the value above (ex. VAT).
• If an order is under the carriage paid amount because items are out of stock, we will phone customers to discuss replacements.
• We ask that you do not copy any of our descriptions in part or in full. Using unique text on your site will improve your search engine ranking, while copying existing text will have a detrimental effect on both of our sites.
Minimum trade order
• There is no minimum trade order and no minimum quantity per item ordered.
• Usually within 10 working days for stock items or on future specified dates according to customer’s requirements. During extremely busy periods, when demand is very high, this may be longer.
Payments • Payment can be made by cheque, credit card, BACS payment or by cash directly into our bank account (details supplied on invoices).
• VAT will be charged at current rates for all orders to UK customers.
Damage or shortfall
• Notification of damage or shortfall goods is required within 3 days of delivery.
• Payment must be made on a pro-forma basis by bank draft, credit card or transfer into our Nat West account. (See invoice).
• VAT number will be required or UK VAT will be charged.
All goods remain the property of Byron & Brown Ltd. until paid for in full. Registered Office: 16 Freemans Way, Harrogate, North Yorkshire HG3 1DH Company No: 3734908 VAT Reg No: 814 1597 33